Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Note to self...

I'm pretty sure I will never again use the term "swimmingly" on this blog. Holy hell, what a week! About 4 hours after I posted my last blog entry about how well things were coming together, it went insane! Drew got the nasty stomach virus that's been going around, and made it known by vomiting unexpectedly and PROFUSELY on my mother. Lee and I, of course, stood there aghast but not actually doing anything. So he was sick, and kept us up half the night, and then I had a dr appointment where the baby was hiding from the doppler mic so I got sent to labor & delivery for an hour's worth of monitoring, to discover that he was, in fact, totally fine but wily. Then Drew gave his virus to both Lee and Connor, and I spent Saturday trying to take care of them all without contracting this awful thing.

The good news is, the baby is fine, the boys are all recovered from the virus, and I never got it. And we got actual snow - that was cool! But I'm glad that things are back to normal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment