Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

So I've discovered what's worse than being an emotional mom who goes to see "Toy Story 3" in the theaters with her son. Buying the DVD and watching it a MILLION TIMES at home with that same said child. It's one thing to see it, be overwhelmed with my future (we're talking almost 14 years in the future, mind you) and weep as quietly as possible. It's another entirely to have this occur at least once a day for the last 3 days as of course, it's the only movie the boys want to watch. Oh, the humanity! I imagine I will only survive dropping them off at college by being heavily sedated, and possibly hypnotized.

In other news, it snowed here Christmas Day. This made it very festive, but luckily we were not socked the way PA, NJ, etc were. Just a light dusting.

Lots of food was prepared and consumed, lots of love was shared amongst the family's three generations here, and at least one motorized vehicle was assembled for the smallest, youngest member of the group. I hope everyone had as nice a holiday as I did. Except for the part where my back went out...I don't wish that on anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment