Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wombat. Wombat, Wombat, Wombat!!!

Glory Hallelujah! I would cry about this except I am at work and that's just so inappropriate.

Today I had confirmed for me that the order for Connor's Wombat Tilt-in-Space chair was placed 4/13/10, approved by insurance.

Connor has been waiting for this chair since April 2008. Connor shouldn't have to wait for things. Drew can wait for more Thomas toys. Tucker can wait for Mommy to pick him up until her hands are empty. Connor cannot wait. Every moment of every day is a little different for him than it is his brothers, and to be near the end of this long, stupidly delayed process fills me with little bubbles of joy. It's like my blood is suddenly carbonated!

I've never been more pleased to hear the word wombat in my life. And I love funny words.

No comments:

Post a Comment